Monday, September 26, 2011

It's time to pound in the first nail on this project: Chole's Birthday Party

Let's go back to the beginning:
 1.  Moved to Arizona
 2.  Trying to Love it
 3.  Met my friend Lindsay
 4.  Love Lindsay (she sort of saved me from depression after the move)
 5.  Find out we both love sweet treats and sharing them
 6.  Find out we both love hosting sweet parties
 7.  I do some fab desserts for Chloe's 1st birthday
 8.  Lindsay has photographer take pictures
 9.  Hostess with the Mostess posted the greatest 1st birthday party ever
Dessert Table
10. Lindsay says start a blog with all your great sweets and treats

So, I promise to start posting stuff, all kinds of stuff, sweet stuff, messed up stuff, stuff only I will love.
If other people think my stuff is good, then it's time I start thinking it too.
Enjoy
Love your sweet guts

These are pictures from the "Sweet and Lovely Flower Garden Party" (which you can find on the Hostess with the Mostess blog.
So so many sweet treats
My Red Velvet and Lemon Cake Pops

Sweet Little Chloe (Lindsay's daughter)


Angel Food Cake Berry Basket, I love how the cake spills out over the top.
(small ripple cup from Garnish)

I call these Ooey Gooey Eat Me with a Fork Brownies, but that's too long for
the sweet food labels (the flower garden collection from TheTomKat Studio)


Rice Krispy Treat Lollies drizzled with Candy Coating
(my Niece Mandi was visiting while I was trying to get all 
the desserts made, and she made the Rice Krispy Treats)

Mini Apples Pies & Mini Cheesecakes

Truffle Berry Brownie Trifle (individual servings)

Cute as Cream Puff with Grenadine Whipped Topping

 I also made White Chocolate Covered Mini Oreos & Mini Peanut Butter Ritz Crackers
all of these gorgeous pictures were taken by Sierra Studios Photography.



































5 comments:

  1. Testing, testing seeing if I can leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled on your blog through Pinterest and I love the desserts! I would love to know how you made the mini angel food cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to know how you made this beautiful mini angel food cakes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the sweets you made! My little one turns one next month. Will you share your recipes? Are you interested in making cake pops? Would love to purchase. :) You can contact me at: jessican@ccrd.com

    ReplyDelete